I love the beginning of the year, lots of new product and service announcements in the world of Photography. I found interesting new product stuff and some inspirational work. Yes I do post this list each and every week! Find anything interesting, make sure and check out my past and future editions. Subscribe to this blog’s RSS feed – and don’t hesitate to let me know if I missed something!
- The Most Relevant Identity Work of the Decade: “Photo Recipes: Behind The Scenes”: If you have any interest in logo design (like I do) you’ll find this fascinating.
- Scripts And Stuff: Julieanne Kost has posted some great tips this week relating to scripts and other time saving functions in Photoshop CS4. If you are interested in speeding up your workflow check it out.
- 7 Questions To Ask When Buying A Digital SLR Tripod: Using a quality digital SLR tripod is often the missing key to better, sharper photographs.
- The Stylish Work of David Mascha: David Mascha, demonstrates an eye catching and fun style in this post. Thanks to abduzeedo for putting this together.
- Zenfolio Debuts New Photography Presentation and Sales Solution: I’ve been using Zenfolio for about a year and have found it an impressive solution for sharing and selling images for professional image creators. Now with a new batch of upgrades it’s even better.
Did you like this week’s list? Anything missed? Got something for next week? Email me and let me know.