Yes this list is late. I was all ready to post when I discovered that campphotoshop.com wasn’t working correctly. Needless to say posting new content was impossible. So here’s my latest list just a little late. Thanks for understanding. As usual, I post this list each week (once in a while a little late). If you find it interesting, make sure and check out my past and future editions. Subscribe to this blog’s RSS feed – and don’t hesitate to let me know if I missed something!
- Photoshop Makes Life Priceless: I couldn’t help but put myself first on the list this week. I know I’ve never heard the word Photoshop used in the media more than this week. The line was “Why didn;t they just use Photoshop!”
- Spectacular Superheroes Themed Photoshop Tutorials: This is a nice list of some very fun action hero tutorials from Photoshop Roadmap. Many different approaches and shill levels too.
- Meet Adobe Illustrator 88 (1987) - History lessons: The way back machine is in full strength with this one. Ok it’s not Photoshop it’s Illustrator but it you are new to computer graphics or were born after 1988 this is a history lesson. For an old guy like me this is nostalgic. I had a copy of this tape (use it came on a VHS tape) for years and had watched a few times before I finally threw it away. It’s also fun to see that old Mac. That’s basically the same kind of Mac I was working on in 1988.
- Beautiful Dark Light Photos by Alcove: Abduzeedo.com put together this nice collection of images from Alcove. Alessandra get it right by pointing out that it’s the lighting effects that really set these images off.
- X-Men Logo:Corery Barker put together a great tutorial showing how to create a X-Men looking logo. I always enjoy Corey’s stuff adn this is no exception. l
Do you like this week’s list? Did I miss anything? Post your additions here. Got something for next week? Email me and let me know.