This week something I do something a little different. This week is my 5 top tutorials of the week. You’ll finish these tutorials with some great designs and learn lots! Yes I do post this list each and every week! Find anything interesting, make sure and check out my past and future editions. Subscribe to this blog’s RSS feed – and don’t hesitate to let me know if I missed something!
- Olympic Graphics: Corey Barker is one of the kings of creative Photoshop tutorials. This two part tutorial is full of useful techniques. Part 1 Part 2
- Super Easy and Cool Flower Text Effect in Photoshop: Great for spring. Say it with flowers. Thanks to abduzeedo for this nice tutorial.
- Photoshop Tutorial – Face Transform with Type:This is a cool look that you won’t use everyday but when the right creative idea strikes you will be ready.
- Curled Polaroids Illustration: Great tutorial showing how to curl rectangle objects. There are tons of great ways use the type of effects outside of Polaroids.
- How to Create an Incredible Typographic Illustration – Part 2: There’s tons of good detail here to help you get to a nice finished illustration. Plus you’ll learn a few things along the way.
Did you like this week’s list? Anything missed? Got something for next week? Email me and let me know.