In celebration of the big Academy Awards Oscar party I’ve created a FREE multi-layered Photoshop design for you to download and use. I want you to have as much fun with the file as I had making it. You can just pop your own image in and print. You can edit the file to make it look as you wish. You can take the file apart layer by layer and smart object by smart object and see what makes it tick.
A few notes before you dig in:
- To get the free file you first need to sign-up here at campphotoshop.com.
- The file was created in Photoshop CS4 but you should have no problems editing in recent version of Photoshop.
- I’ve included every layer I used to create the design so that you can see exactly how it goes together.
- The files size is created at the same size and resolution as the designs I recently completed for easydigitals.com. If you like my designs and want to purchase make sure to take advantage of the $5 discount code "photo1" when you check out (discount good through the end of February 09). Make sure and check out the product details page and associated tutorials to help you edit the file. There’s also a free template available at easydigitals.com if you want to play with a completely different announcement design.
- I used a special custom art deco font from my friend and font designer David Occhino. You can purchase this font from davidocchino.com for $20. If you’re not interested in the Cinema font you can change to one you like.
- Thanks to the create curtain tutorial by Corey Barker at planetphotoshop.com.
Don't forget to post comments or drop me an email and let me know what you think.